Laphroaig 16 YO Islay 48% 700ml
Laphroaig 16 YO Islay Single Malt 700ml
- Single malt Scotch whisky aged for 16 years in ex-Bourbon barrels
- First released in 2015 to commemorate 200 years of Laphroaig
- Rich and smoky with flavours of peat, leather and vanilla
- Mellow and soft texture due to longer maturation
- Limited edition peated whisky
NOSE: Sweet leather, oaky spices, vanilla and wood character with gorse flowers and heather fragrance, roasted chestnuts with rich maple syrup, a touch of black pepper.
FINISH: Long-lasting, smoky, sweet and salted seaweed, medicinal character.
PALATE: Sweet with treacle and caramel, Manuka honey and thyme but also intense wood smoke, creosote, lots of floral notes of heather and bergamot, and a chilli mouthfeel.
Whiskeyonline | Whiskyonline NZ